- The scope of the personal information of users
- Personal information refers to information with which individual persons can be identified, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, and other information that we collect as necessary. (These are called “personal information” hereinafter.)
- The purpose of using personal information and how we collect them
- We collect the personal information of users for purposes that we explain upon requesting them to provide personal information or for the following purposes. We request that users provide information through the inquiry form, email, telephone, or document to respond to inquiries and to improve our services.
- Provision of personal information to third party
- We properly handle the personal information of users and do not disclose or provide the information to third parties except for the following cases.
- When agreement is obtained from users
- To commission the handling of the personal information to an affiliated company or subcontractor within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes (e.g. when commissioning transport companies to ship requested documents or purchased materials)
- To use the information as statistical data in a way that individual persons cannot be identified.
- When the provision of the personal information is requested by law
- External websites linked to our website
- We are not responsible for the protection of personal information on websites linked to our website.
- Changes to the contents
- The contents of this document are subject to change without prior notice. Changes to the contents become effective from the time the contents are posted on this website.